What I've been going through lately, has been underwraps, and there just hasn't been really anything else to write about, but now it's time to write, proclaim to the world...that....
I'M PREGNANT!!
Yes, I've been sick. Yes, I've had constant nausea. Yes, I'm feeling better now. And yes, I'm EXCITED!!!
Baby #2 is due 15 October. I am 12 weeks along now, and I just retrieved my maternity pants from my parents' attic because my pants are starting to get pinchy.
My appointment in the beginning of May is when we'll find about the baby's sex. Lucy was a surprise, but this time, there's less cash flow and I want to make good use of yard sales this summer. That's just how it goes when you're husband is in school and the baby will be born after yard sale season.
I think I'll throw myself a party.
Spider Sense
16 years ago




5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I know this is something you've been wanting for a while! I am truly and extremely happy for you and your family! This is so exciting!
YAY FOR BABIES! I can't wait to find out what you are having...I bet Lucy is so excited!!! :) We are so excited for you!!
YAY! So happy! Congratulations!!! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Wow, congratulations!!!! I guess getting rid of all your baby stuff was the good luck charm. I'm soooo glad you're feeling better. The first trimester is the worst. So happy for you.
Congrats!!!!!! You're a super mom! I can't wait to see this new little one - even though we will be waiting a while. My Dad told me you cleaned the house. You're an angel. I don't have the patience for their messes anymore.
Post a Comment