Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chris Dances Like a Pro At Hotlanta

L to R: Darlene, Chris, Tonyia, Ruth, Debbie, Dewaine, Shirley, Bruce
Yes, the Dancing Christopher strikes again! Chris went to Atlanta this last weekend (16-19th) to compete with his ballroom students, Darlene (far left) and Shirley (second from the right). They did well in their Latin dances.

And soon, next spring, he will participate in the Third Annual Dancing with Our Stars, a fundraiser for our local chapter of the American Cancer Society.

Hopefully next time Chris can have his wife come and compete as well!

3 comments:

Sahara said...

For some reason I didn't know that Chris is a ballroom dancer. That is rad! You guys should finagle a way to get a video of him dancing. :) Oh and sorry I missed your call. I am horrrrrrrrible with phones and phone calls.

C and D Hayes Family said...

I'll see about a video. I don't know if we have a good one. we have a couple with bad lighting and/or horrible sound. I'll hunt one up!

Sharalea said...

Congrats, Chris! SOunds like it was a fun event!!